We all can SOAR.. It is up to you as to how High ~

We all can SOAR.. It is up to you as to how High ~

Friday, February 5, 2010

January 2010..

Our family has recently been blessed with a new addition !!! Born 01/01/2010

This January has been the busiest in all of my 39 years.. I thank Goddess for giving me the strength to be the strong Earth Woman that I am.. Sistahs we all have incredible strength within us. Share with yourself & surround yourself with other Sistahs that you can Empower & that can Empower you !!

So I had my 4th child. At home water birth !! Stuck in the house for 3 week due to intense cold weather. then...Child Hospitalized for a week !!!

Our Natural living Family + mainstream Hospital .. scary. We survived, but I learned some things that I will continue to share here. Listen up !!!

Encountered a few issues, but overall they took care of my little one. I realized I need to share more here. Even if few are listening. I have something to say & those that ned will find..


Follow your path by staying informed !!

~LOVE

No comments: