We all can SOAR.. It is up to you as to how High ~

We all can SOAR.. It is up to you as to how High ~

Monday, November 24, 2008

I've Grown up...

I remember when I was in 11th grade a friend said ,"Wow, you can eat anything and you stay thin and your skin is so clear".. Well all I have to say now is, I've grown up. As I have gotten older and created a family with my Husband, I have forgotten what I need to be doing. I have gained alot of weight since I started having our children 9 yrs ago. I have gained about 75lbs over the past 10 years. Even though I attempt to continue to eat well, we slip alot. Here is the problem... I LOVE to cook & we LOVE ethnic foods. So we eat anything our taste buds desire.
Vietnamese, Ethiopian, Indian, Homemade Pizza.. Oh My !!!
Our( the Worlds) food supply is so nutrient deficient . I cook with whole grains & fresh foods as much as possible. I just need to pay more attention again.

The funny thing is Natural Wellness is our business. My Husband and I have helped many realize that they can reclaim their health, now we have to come back from the beyond and recapture our health.

We found a nutrition line earlier this year and I started taking it and to my surprise I lost weight ( 20lbs). Just by balancing my body nutritionally. Well , I got too busy and stopped taking my nutritional products and gained much of the weight back. We even have our children taking these really great nutritional products.

So, I plan on sharing here what we are doing.

I'll keep ya Posted

No comments: